Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pushka for PM?

It has been suggested (you know who you are) that Pushka run for PM. While this is a sterling idea, particularly when you look at the current incumbent, I'm not sure that Pushka is even interested. In fact, I think she's an (ssshh, now) anarchist and doesn't subscribe to the ideas of democracy, let alone our supposed Westminister system.

She prefers the Axminster system - great for scratching one's claws on. Unfortunately I have to put up with her using the western red cedar door jambs - ouch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a rodent PM to a feline PM - it makes perfect sense to me.

My David Austin Heritage roses are also coming up roses. They always manage to do this just before a deluge....

8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home