Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm back

I know, I'm slack; I'm sorry. The laptop is still at the doctor's so I'm blaming that for my absence. In the meantime I've been doing much of the same thing - working, eating, and generally being merry.

Gloriana went back a couple of weeks ago and I'm enjoying singing again; and German goes back next week so my weeks are filling up.

The highlight of the past few weeks is a trip P&B, LE, Tat and I made to Bendigo to see the Cecil Beaton and Charles Rennie Mackintosh exhibitions - we met AdeH there.

The Beaton was an interesting collection of pictures; I think I prefer the earlier photos, but they were all good. Was there anyone of note in the twentieth century he didn't photograph?

The Mackintosh exhibiton was small but gave Tat and me many ideas for exploration on our coming trip to Glasgow.

KP has just left after an evening of duetting which was, as usual, great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home