Sunday, September 25, 2005

Last week I decided I need to do a few things around the house so I called my friendly handyman. He needs to replace the cornice in the bathroom and have a look at the leaky shower base. I might ask him about the taps/washing machine hoses in the laundry as well. He hopes to come on Wednesday, my late start, when I will also be entertaining the lovely TM, the piano tuner.

On Friday evening DG came over and we met B&P for dinner at the Park Hotel around the corner. It was a lovely evening withlovely fish and chips for me and a couple of bottles of red between us. We're hoping for a trip to Newstead next weekend; it seems ages since I've been there.

Yesterday we were joined for shopping by N and K, B's children. I hadn't seen N for some time and had forgotten how big he is. It was lovely to see them both. We were joined by B's parents at the Fairfield boathouse for lunch; then P, K, N and walked home through Yarra Bend Park.

Tat is currently on her camping trip ("great scenery") and seems to be having a good time. It's very hard to tell as she has sent me a couple of SMSs using rather gnomic abbreviations; the last one took me ages to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home