Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Busy bee

I've been busy. Sorry. Work has kept me out of mischief, even away from our dress rehearsal on Monday evening. But we're well ready for the weekend's concerts, so I wasn't too concerned.

I worked on Saturday evening and went to Mum's on Sunday before cooking dinner (Thai-style curry and apple and rhubarb surprise) for B&P. On Monday evening I had to fill in at work to cover someone off sick, thus missing the rehearsal.

Tuesday evening was dinner chez B&P: roast lamb and home-made ice-cream (separately, of course). Then this morning I went back to see the orthopaedic surgeon - yes, the finger is still numb. He wants to see me in three months; more watchful neglect.

Thanks to all who responded to my cat pics, except of course the person who threatened to kidnap her if I didn't behave myself. The nerve!

By the way, anyone in Melbourne wanting to come to one of the wonderful Gloriana concerts on the weekend should probably come to Saturday evening's (at Trinity College Chapel) as I think Sunday is booking out rather fast. Anyone not in Melbourne will have to put their skates on to get here in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home