Saturday, September 17, 2005

The past few days

Because I worked on Sunday I had Wednesday off. I met DG in town for lunch (at the splendid Nudel Bar) then I took myself off to the new cinemas at Melbourne Central and saw Charlie and the chocolate factory which I really enjoyed; Johnny Depp is extraordinary.

I t was a bit of a blow to go back to work on Thursday, but I survived. B&P came for pizzas on Friday night. I was going to make the bases myself, but when I checked the flour on Thursday evening I discovered the bag was full of moth grubs (hardly surprising after the infestation last summer), so I bought some frozen bases at the supermarket along with all the toppings. They turned out OK, though I did discover that Pink Lady apples don't cook up very successfully - edible, but odd.

The weather has been quite wet though it did fine up a bit this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home