Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Saturday night's Gombert concert went off really well -- the choir sounded fabulous in the first half, in particular the English anthems were glorious. At the end of the Lamentations all the extras rose from the audience to join the rest of the choir to sing Spem. It went without hitch and was a very satisfying experience. Everyone wanted to do it again, except for JOD.

I cooked lunch for Mum at her place on Sunday; I bought some frozen raspberries which I took along for dessert which were delicious. Monday's Gloriana rehearsal went well; to my great relief PC has joined the first tenors and made a huge difference. It make the whole thing much less work for me having him on the line as well.

To dinner at P&B's last night, then I joined them this morning at the Nova to see a really interesting and satisfying film, Walk on water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home