Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's been too long since my last posting, but having a sore arm and numb forefinger makes me less than eager to approach the keyboard (computer or piano).

On Saturday I went to the clinic where I gave blood for all my (overdue) tests and got Dr C to look at my shoulder. He thought it might be tendonitis and gave me a course of anti-inflammatories. Then it was shopping as normal with B&P.

In the evening Tat picked me up and whisked me away to glorious Forest Hill where we attended a combined housewarming/birthday party. J&A M had opened their beautiful (NOT) 70s house for us all to celebrate DS's birthday. It was a "bring your own chair and meat" event and a good time was had by all. It was nice to see Bruce M again.

Sunday was lunch at Mum's as usual then home where I cooked up a lovely vegetable stew which I've been eating for the past few nights. On Monday night I fed Tat, but decided I was not feeling up to Gloriana rehearsal so sat in front of the telly all night. ("I've seen it, it's rubbish".)

Last night I went to P&B's for dinner. B has got his new PC and it looks very snazzy. P had made a truly delicious osso buco (recipe from Stefano de Pieri) and B topped the night off with another of his yummy microwaved fruit desserts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home