Monday, May 16, 2005

As P&B spent the weekend in Tasmania (see here for details) I whizzed up to Smith Street, with the jeep, to shop on my own on Saturday morning. On the way home I bumped into LE; we had a quick catch up then she went on her way to work and I trundled on down the hill homewards.

In the afternoon KP came around and we spent an enjoyable afternoon playing through various duets. My arm got sore a few times, but I soldiered on. In the evening Tat picked me up and took me to CJ's 40th birthday party (see below).

Sunday began very foggily (see also below) but it lifted slowly while I was on the station waiting for the train. Lunch at Mum's as usual, then a bit of a walk home from East Richmond station, which I did in 30 minutes. B&P came for dinner and Saturday's Bill.

I went back to see Dr C at the clinic this morning. The x-rays showed no problems with my neck, so he suggested I see the physio and persist in making contact with the orthopaedic surgeon. When I got to work I called the surgeon: the first time there was no answer but on the second try it was answered by a woman who briskly informed me that the "receptionist isn't in today, try again in the morning". At least I know there is some life there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home