Friday, May 06, 2005

Last night after German I rushed over to St John's where I heard the usual suspects perform a cantata for Himmelfahrt. Tat had picked up Bruce Macrae from the airport in the afternoon and deposited him at St John's. It was lovely to see him after so long; he's looking very well. Tat had bought herself a day-pass for CityLink so we took Bruce to where he's staying in Glenhuntly via the South-Eastern. Tat has plans to drive through the tunnels this morning before (until?) her day-pass runs out.

Over the past few days I've had some discomfort with my shoulder ("meine Schulter tut weh"). It's awkward during the day, but I find it very difficult to get to sleep as almost every position I try is uncomfortable. Will try and see the doctor in the morning.

This morning I got to work to discover that one of our regularly-consulted archives (but not critical) has run out of disc-space and that a certain person won't be in today. Harumph! I do hope I won't have to miss tonight's trip to the cinema.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home