Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Well, I am now booked to see the orthopaedic surgeon next week. In the meantime today I visited the physio at the health centre and she gave me a good going over. She's given me some stretches to do which could ease the aching arms -- I certainly felt better when I left.

Then, as it's Wednesday again, I came in to work, though as I was running a bit behind I caught a tram instead of walking.

Last night was the first of the Spem rehearsals. An interesting (and varied) group of singers. It was a bit odd as there were quite a few people missing; choirs five and six had two singers each (S&A, T&B1 respectively) so there were a few patches which sounded very strange.

It really is a treat to be singing this extraordinary work.

Saturday will be separate rehearsals for each choir; choir two is meeting at my place at mid-day.

Meanwhile my right forefinger is still numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home