Monday, December 13, 2004

Where, oh where?

I THINK my house has a black hole. Or should I say, an extra black hole as there's already one in the washing machine, even if it only consumes socks. This new black hole has consumed a white shirt (only worn once) and a punnet of strawberries, thus displaying a rather eclectic appetite. The strawberries disappeared some time on Saturday afternoon, but I'm not exactly sure when the shirt went. Now I'm waiting for a pink shirt to appear, perhaps in the oven...

On other matters:

  • Last night's carols by candlelight went off well, not least because of the splendid Rod Quantock who managed to keep things moving along and the splendid Salvation Army Band -- just a pity that the band and the choir had different arrangements of some carols.
  • As anticipated, we have an extra Gombert rehearsal this week -- of which I am very glad.

If you are interested you can view a selection of my European holiday snaps here. Because of limited space they won't be there forever so check them out soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home