Thursday, December 16, 2004

My mind is now at ease

I THINK I've solved the mystery of the white shirt. Tat and I were chatting last night on the way home from rehearsal and she opined that the last Gombert concert (for which I bought said shirt) was actually before the Beethoven (which was done in all black). So therefore the shirt was probably removed by the fiend who did the last burglary.

As an explanation it satisfies me as I have searched everywhere (well, nearly) in the house to no avail. I bought a replacement shirt this afternoon on the way to work -- surprisingly I managed to find one the same as the missing one.

Evening shift tonight and dress rehearsal tomorrow night. Then concerts Saturday evening (for those few who read this, listen to ABC FM for a direct broadcast) and Sunday afternoon, after which, if all goes as I suspect, I will be back here at work to cover a shift. For those of you keen enought to come and hear one of the concerts the details are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home