Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sydney

I've been in Sydney since Monday evening -- I flew up with SVS for two days of talk about our new asset-management system, FDC, with the Sydney library people. It's been really constructive and has been great meeting up with all the people involved. Also great to discover that what we're doing in Melbourne is not all that different from what they do here.

Last night SVS, MS and I went out to a Thai place for dinner, though after the massive nasi lemak I had for lunch, I only had a mixed entree. I still felt stuffed afterwards. Made time for visits to Abbey's bookshop and Michael's record shop but was very self-controlled; could have spent a lot, but there was nothing I really couldn't live without.

Fly back this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home