Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Went in to Peter Mac to see B today - he's looking better every time I see him. He's read a novel by Julian Davies, The Boy and has asked for Middlemarch, which should keep him occupied for a while. He's eating more - he ordered roast beef for lunch tomorrow - he always was ambitious.

Latest news is that he may be home on Monday - but there are no guarantees. P is bearing up well under the circumstances but overwhelmed by the cleaning chores facing him at home. We'll see what we can do about getting him some help with that.

Later P and I went to the Nova to see American Splendor which we both enjoyed.

Ring Singers rehearsal tonight - concert is looming next week (I think). When it's all over I think I'll tell Trish I won't be continuing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home