Thursday, July 17, 2003

Working the 3-11 shift tonight - up early and took myself off to the Health Centre to leave a sample of my blood for the regular 6-monthly cholesterol et al tests. Also picked up a new bottle of Beconase(?). Not sure if it's working; I get occasional whiffs of things, but certainly not back to my previous sensitive nose. Walked up to Queen's Parade where I had a leisurely breakfast, read the paper and had a coffee.

Around lunchtime Bryan arrived and we did a spot of gardening - just the weather for it: sun was shining brightly. He's found me a Cecile Brunner climber which I think we'll grow over the shed -- he'll also get me a Golden Delicious to go against Monica's wall.

Into to town before work and bought Kate's present. On Deb's advice I got her a nurse's watch - typically I bought the first one I saw, but I think it's OK. Hope she likes it. Also got a couple of cards for her and Jim.

B&P for dinner tomorrow night - will I do the tomato and anchovy risotto or something more complicated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home