Thursday, July 31, 2003

Went to see the doctor last night to get my blood test results - the outcome is that I'm back on the Lipitor. The cholesterol levels are up on the last ones; we both put it down to seasonal variation, ie less activity and higher animal fat intake (warming casseroles, etc) in colder weather. And despite my efforts even on my good days I still didn't get the levels down to acceptable figures. As well, the Beconase seems finally to be having some effect - I'm sure I'm smelling things that a few weeks ago I wouldn't have noticed. Will stick to it for the full six month period.

It seems that the Gombert fund-raiser is to raise money for their overseas tour. I'm very glad to sing in the concerts, but it might have been nice to know what the cause was.

Mum rang last night to let me know that Solveig senior's death notice was in yesterday's paper. Unfortunately we don't have Ian's mobile number so can't contact him to let him know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home