Sunday, July 06, 2003

Yesterday shopping as usual with P&B. After lunch I checked to see what SBS had on its Saturday Arts program - it was a production of "Ariadne auf Naxos" from Dresden so I sat down to watch until David arrived. Just before "Es gibt ein Reich" suddenly we were in a very loud and annoying ad, with no warning, no fade-out. I tried to call SBS, but the number I had was old - I will try to call on Monday to complain.

David arrived at 2 (had no sympathy for my woes) and we went to the Museum to see the Dinosau Designs retrospective exhibition. They have produced an extraordinary range of designs; I was previously only aware of the resin jewellery like Lorraine's. David is less than impressed with the Museum, says it's a bit too concerned with the building than the contents; I have to confess he has a point.

P&B for dinner - chicken cacciatore from Sunday Life. After the Bill we watched "Withnail and I" which they both enjoyed.

At Mum's I planted the Pierre de Ronsard rose I bought for her months ago. I hope it does well where I've put it, and outgrows the existing climber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home