Monday, July 14, 2003

What a treat on Saturday afternoon to see Rameau's Platée on SBS. I only wish now that I'd taped it all as I can't see that it's available on VHS or DVD. The production was delightful and the performances superb, especially La Folie. What a hoot!

To P&B's for dinner on Sat evening and the obligatory Bill watching - it really is getting very soapy; but we all still watch it. I'm waiting for the rumpy-pumpy with Craig and Luke.

Sunday afternoon I made the lamb tagine from the Luke Manga Winter food mag - truly delicious with preserved lemons, olives and a great mix of spices. Was well received, too. Instead of telly (only "Goodbye Mr Chips ) we watched my DVD of "Brazil". I have no idea of Bruce's reaction, but Peter seemed to enjoy it. It is a bit long, I suppose, but I really do enjoy it.

Sarah back from leave today, and Susan away for the week, camping at Mildura. Hope the weather treats her well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home