Monday, July 17, 2023

Catch up

 Yesterday I went over to the Kent Hotel to have lunch (roast of the day was pork) with David N and Julie E. It's been years since I've seen them so we had a lot to catch up on. 

This morning I did Paul K's Daybreak program as he'd contacted yesterday to say he wasn't feeling well. It was quite a good program and I enjoyed presenting it. I heard from him this afternoon and he's pretty sure he's all right for tomorrow's cover for Loretto.

Tonight I went to the MSO concert at 6:30 - Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique. Jaime Martín spoke for about 10 minutes about the piece, which entertained the audience, then they played. It was a treat to hear it live - it's been a while.

Today was quite pleasant: occasional cloud, but temperature got to 16, I think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home