Friday, July 09, 2010

Temptation conquered, but not for long

Just for a change this morning I took the bus up to Brunswick Street. After a coffee at Don Vincenzo (alas no Age or even Herald Sun available) I wandered up to the Brunswick Street Bookshop, but while I saw a few books that looked quite interesting I resisted the temptation, but made a mental note to return.

I walked up to Gertrude Street and then down to Title, the book and record shop on the corner of George where I found a couple of items I decided I did want - as it turned out there is a 20% off sale on at the moment so the damage turned out not to be as bad as it could have been. I may even go back.

This evening I cooked up the remaining rhubarb with a couple of apples and half a vanilla bean ... it's delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home