Thursday, July 08, 2010

"It's been a blast, Sugartits"

Today I had lunch with PR at 3 Bags Full - he's just back from two months in South America and Europe so we had a good talk about his trip ... and lots of other stuff as well. He was lucky enough to get a ticket to see Götterdämmerung in Buda Pest, which he said was terrific.

I spent the afternoon in the spare room doing a bit more sorting through stuff - I found some photos I hadn't seen for ages and will pass copies on to the appropriate people.

Tonight DK came round again after his yoga class - I heated up some of last night's beef stew for him and we sat and watched the Glee series final. We actually talked more than watching, which was good as we haven't had a chance for a while.

After DK went I sat down to watch the last episode of Gavin and Stacey, a little gem of a program which deserves more attention than it got. A nicely written (and performed) rom-com that I like to think of as a cross-cultural love story: boy from Essex, girl from Wales. In turns funny and tender - a great cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home