Monday, July 05, 2010

My less-than- interesting life

This morning I was a little late getting up so I had my breakfast at the Bomb café in Johnston Street - rather nice toasted fruit bread and the always-good Genovese coffee.

Later in the morning I walked down to Bridge Road where I caught a tram out to Hawthorn to meet up with MG. We walked down to Readings in Glenferrie Road where we decided to have lunch at their newly refurbished café. It was worth it: I had very tasty gnocchi and MG enjoyed her BLT.

After lunch and a browse in the shop MG headed off home and I walked up towards Barkers Road - I stopped briefly to drop a CD in for AF at his work before walking along Barkers Road to catch the tram home.

This afternoon I made Stephanie's Beef Stew (which is smelling very nice indeed) which I will probably share with B&P later in the week.

* I am going to attempt to blog every day this week, to attempt to get back into a routine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home