Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The last few days

On Monday B&P came for dinner and we watched Saturday's episode of Dr Who. It was the series finale and tied up quite a lot of threads (some I didn't realise needed it). They had a nice weekend in the Tarra Valley with some nice walks and birds to enjoy.

Last night was the final rehearsal for Friday's concert - it went off quite well despite there being some people missing. At least we got to go through the Schütz; while it's not difficult I'm glad I don't have to sight-read it in performance.

This morning I walked up to Smith Street and on B's recommendation bought some new jeans at a shop that stocks short leg jeans. As it turns out, they're still a bit long, but not too long to just roll the bottoms up a bit. Tonight I'm working so there's not much of interest there.

I spoke to DG, who has now moved to Newstead (although he's in Melbourne tonight). I'm hoping to stay with him for a few days soon - a week off work will be nice, and spending some time at Newstead will be the icing on the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home