Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Buzz off

I finally got to the barber's today and got my hair cut. It's silly really; a buzz cut barely takes 10 minutes and costs next to nothing, but I keep putting it off. I go to a great little place in Smurf Street; I'm not sure how he keeps going as there is seldom anyone else there when I go. Strangely, I usually walk out without my glasses - did it again today.

Dropped in at Fed Square and wandered down into ACMI. Talk about never anybody there; you could easily have swung several cats and not hit anyone. Played around on the interactive displays, watching some recent student films and some more interesting films made by two young brothers between 1951 and 1961; they had a primitive, unsophisticated (almost quaint) quality that I found rather delightful.

Had lunch at the Japanese place in Frinders Rane (Bento A, dericious) before making my way to work (which has been pretty damn busy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home