Saturday, June 11, 2005

Since I'm having a birthday on Tuesday I have taken a week's leave so I am now officially on holidays. While P&B are back from Ubud they only arrived back this morning so I did the shopping on my own again this morning. This afternoon I made another lamb tagine (like last week's only with apple instead of quince) in case they surface for dinner tonight; if not, it can wait until tomorrow night.

More lovely rain again yesterday and last night. I have finally discovered whether AH's work on my roof all those months ago was effective - it wasn't. Luckily the leak is over the bathroom, but this morning there was water (not a lot, mind you) trickling down the wall. So next week I'll give him a call and see when he can take another look.

I've planned a few events for next week most of which involve meals with friends I've not seen for months. Perhaps I'll also take in a film or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home