Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Getting back to normal

MONDAY'S rehearsal was fun - it was nice to be back singing again, and especially when the program is all Bach; hard, but enjoyable. We sang through half the motets. I was on my own on on tenor 1 as Phillip wasn't there. It was good to catch up with Tat - she seems to have had a great trip and spent time yesterday processing all her pictures. We sat eating dinner watching a Dr Who story written by Douglas Adams.

Last night I went to dinner at P&B's. Delicious sotto ayam followed by B's microwaved fruit spectacular with ice-cream. Special guest-star was EW, who was down to do some research for a story. It turns out that it was three years (almost to the day) since I met her. I thought it was two, but she was able to date her visit accurately by the progress on her book. It was a very enjoyable evening.

This morning I finally got around to getting my hair cut. It was long overdue - I was getting very fluffy around the neck. Then to work - working 1-9pm to help KJ out as her daughter is unwell.

DG rang tonight to see if I wanted to go to Newstead on the weekend. It's very tempting. I don't think I've got anything else on, apart from visiting Mum. We'll see.

-------------
Just discovered that someone found this blog by searching for "rhonda burchmore tomatoes". Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home