Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Celebrations

LAST NIGHT I joined P, B and LE for dinner at the Carringbush to celebrate P's birthday. I had a lovely evening with some tasty food, delicious wine and entertaining company. I gave him a special block of chocolate from Max Brenner's at Melbourne Central. Afterwards I walked L home; it was a very mild evening. The weather continues warm but I think it will all be over tonight; there's a change predicted with rain during tomorrow which will probably see the end of the wonderful Indian summer we've been experiencing.

This morning I caught up with Oz and Grumpy old men, which I quite enjoyed; at least it moves along at a nice pace. I walked into the city again along the river, probably the last time for a while I'll be able to.

On the singing front it turns out that Gloriana have a paying gig to sing the Victoria program for the Spanish Consulate so all the rest of the concerts for the year are being shuffled around - we do the Bach next. Goody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home