Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cancellation

BAD NEWS last night: a had a call informing me that Sunday's performance of the St Matthew Passion has been cancelled as Marco is unwell (and it sounded quite serious). What a shame - about Marco of course, but I think we were all looking forward to singing it again in a proper acoustic. I hope Marco is OK.

On the other hand I have been asked to sing in Gombert concert 3 (Music for Charles V, including works by Gombert, Lassus, Morales and others) as well as in Spem for the next concert. Add to that a program of Victoria for Gloriana and I've got a busy few months ahead (though thankfully not as busy as pre-Easter).

The weather is still glorious - it's sunny again today - though there is a change predicted for Thursday. At least I'm saving money on gas for the heater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home