Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hurrah!

A WONDERFUL surprise was waiting for me when I got home last night. The truck (or rather, ex-ambulance) which has been sitting outside my house for the last seven months or so, was being repaired. And, even better, about half an hour after I got home, it was started up and driven away. It has gone. I don't know where, and I don't care. It's been a complete nuisance, removing space that visiting friends could park in and making crossing the road in the morning an absolute nightmare.

So complaining to the council pays off -- even if it does take a month or so to get results.

Last night KP came around and we had a mad time playing through more four-hand piano music. I've got so much (and much of it is crap, but fun) we could probably spend six months playing through it and not see the end. I have a soirée in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home