Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to work

ALL OVER for another year. Mum came over on Saturday for a quiet meal (cold chicken and salad followed by my now obligatory summer pudding); Deb came round later and we all had a lovely afternoon.

Yesterday I rode to Mum's for lunch; it was the first time I'd been on the bike for quite a while. I'm feeling just a little sore today, but must make sure not to leave it too long before I do more riding. Ian rang while I was at Mum's and we chatted about this and that; he said Rob is going to get in touch and come around some time. It will be good to catch up.

Last night Bruce arrived to help me demolish some of the left-overs and to watch Carnivale. It does seem to be progressing a bit slowly, but at least it looks great - and the music is interesting as well.

All in all, a very lazy and laid back Christmas. And now to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home