Thursday, November 06, 2003

Went to see BN after work -- cooked her a wonderful chicken and pumpkin risotto and we sat around yakking and watching Law & order, then MDA before I caught a cab home. She told me some very funny stories about the early days of student theatre at Melbourne Uni (involving David N, Gordon Kirby, Humphries, et al) including one about the origin of BH's obsession with gladioli. She really should get some of the yarns down on paper (or electronically, of course).

When I got home there was a short message from P to say that, as hoped, B came home yesterday (Wed). I will try and catch up tomorrow night as I have XO rehearsal tonight.

Also message from A-let to say she can't make tonight for a sing, but next week should be possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home