Thursday, September 06, 2018

Spring comes

Yesterday was a beautiful day - I was able to sit in the sun waiting for Adrian to pick me up. We went to the AMEB in Hawthorn for his son M's 5th grade cello exam. He played well except for a couple of hiccups, which had happened before but I thought had been fixed.

Adrian dropped me off at 3MBS where I did a bit of editing.

Dinner was at Mario's with Margaret where we had our usual exchange of news and opinions.

Today was the usual session with Julie H: three phone interviews today. Adelle recorded one, and packaged two - she's turning out to be a great addition to the team.

Lunchtime was the bi-monthly staff lunch to which I was invited. Lots of tasty food.

Tonight is the annual fund-raising Trivia Night. I'm on the Library table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home