Sunday, January 08, 2017

Bach to Star Wars

Well, despite the church being quite hot, this morning's cantata went off very well. Though I didn't find the guest preacher's sermon engaging. Nick T gave me a lift home and I got myself a paper from the supermarket and had a coffee at Quint.

This afternoon I took myself off to the Westgarth cinema to see Rogue One, the new Star Wars film. It actually fits in nicely just before the first film (or the fourth, depending how you number them) and explains how come the Death Star has the flaw the rebels were able to utilise in that film. I think it recaptures the feeling of the first couple of films. It was fun.

When I got home I dug out the first of the Star Wars DVDs and watched it - it had been a while but it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home