Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Catching up

Today I spent some time first thing working on rostering correspondence - so far all seems to be running fairly smoothly. Then I headed out for a coffee at Mavis the Grocer's.

Then it was back to take my tablets before setting off for town. First up I checked out some of the shops in Emporium, then made my way to Myer where I eventually bought two shirts for under $90. I did see a rather nice black and white shirt but decided against it when I discovered it was $450!

I met Mariese S in the Block Arcade and we had a tasty lunch and a good night before she had to go back to work. Then it was round the corner to Royal Arcade to meet Andrew B, who I hadn't seen for a few years. We repaired to a food hall for iced chocolates and a very long catch-up.

A very satisfying, social day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home