Sunday, March 08, 2009

The good, the bad and the pleasantly diverting

It's been too long between blogs, sorry.

My big excitement has been arranging a trip overseas. I was told by work that I had to take some of my long-service leave and so I've decided to make a journey to France and Spain, where I'll travel for a bit with B&P, and finish in Britain to catch up with friends and relatives.

My big non-excitement was being burgled (yet again) last week. The bastards only wanted my new HD TV and broke a kitchen window in their successful attempt to get it. As you may imagine, I'm well over my house being broken into and am trying to forget the whole thing.

Yesterday P&B, LE and I had a lovely day trip to Castlemaine where we had a nice lunch with DG (at the Empyre) before heading off to check out the Castlemaine gallery where we thought there was a Clifton Pugh exhibition (we were too late, it finished last week); then we dropped in to see DG's paintings at the small gallery near the station. We travelled there and back by train which all went without hitch.

Then last night B kindly invited me for an impromptu dinner at B&P's so I wouldn't miss The Bill (not that it would be the end of the world if I did). 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home