Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bad news and good news

The bad news is that while eating lunch on Monday yet another one of my old teeth decided to fall apart leaving a quite sizable piece in my mouth. Of course it's the time of year when self-respecting dentists (including mine) are on holidays - luckily he's back next week (global downturn and all that) so I'm hoping to see him early next week. The last time this happened was during the first week of my last overseas trip - I seem cursed with bad timing.

The good news is that Mum is doing very well; she's still in St George's and is quite chirpy. We're looking for residential care for her and there is a chance of a place. I should know more soon.

Work is very quiet at the moment which is why I don't take leave at this time of year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home