Monday, December 04, 2006

Enough, already!

I was burgled again on the weekend and I'm not happy. The usual things were taken, mostly easily replaceable electronic equipment but this time they trashed the place, even going through my drawers.

As well, they made a dog's breakfast of my back door requiring a locksmith to come today; though, if I'd had the right heavy-duty pliers I could have saved myself a lot of money for what took him all of 15 seconds to do.

I did all the proper things and the police duly came and took details, dusted the glass doors for prints and took pictures of all the mess. According to the lovely Tristan CSI they use the pictures for when they apprehend the perps, "to remind them of the place they burgled". Let's hope they have some success. Still, the idea of photos of my bedroom and study being on file at Collingwood police is strangely comforting. Or is that just strange?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home