Monday, November 13, 2006

Pictures at last

I've (finally) put up some photos of Berlin up at my PicasaWeb site. Over the next few weeks I'll try and get more up and perhaps even get some explanatory captions on them too.

I'm finally getting back into the swing of work and will be getting back to the singing tomorrow night with the first rehearsal for the next Gombert concert.

P&B and I went to DG's for a delicious dinner on Saturday night, then they came for dinner last night and we watched the first episode of Green Wing, a British comedy about very disfunctional people working in a hospital the DVDs of which I bought in London. It seemed to be well received.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Holmes said...

Hi Frank,

The photos look great. I particularly like this one:

http://picasaweb.google.com/frank.prain/Berlin/photo#4996830480969302034

(The photo of the courtyard that looks like it was taken through a keyhole.)

What was the camera looking through when you took the picture?

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos - BUT WHERE IS PUSHKA??????

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home