Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Warming up

Last night I went to St Mark's, Fitzroy, to hear Gloriana in their final rehearsal before Sunday's concert. As I will be in the country on the weekend it was good could catch up with them and hear some of the current offering; should be an exciting concert.

Despite the heat today I spent a pleasant hour or so with MG: she kindly ferried me to the vet's to get a load of special kidney-friendly food for Pushka and then we went to the Convent Bakery for a tasty lunch of filled ciabatta rolls.

It was lovely to see her, catch up on all her news and tell her a bit about my trip. Then it was off to work. It's at this time of year that I really appreciate going to work ... for the air conditioning. I understand the change has now hit and we can expect some showers for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home