Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing day

After Mum and Tat left yesterday I spent the rest of the day lazing around watching telly (The Panel was a bright spot among the dregs) and occasionally stuffing my face with food I didn't really need, but which I ate nonetheless. Then to bed by 10.30.

I managed to get up early enough this morning to get to work by 8am. This is always tricky on public holidays as the trains run less frequently and today was no different - I thought I'd left the house with plenty of time, but as I was crossing the road heard a train toot at Victoria Park. An elegant trot (!) through the park got me there just in time.

It's very quiet at work today, except for the insistent, inane chatter from one of my colleagues. I'm not sure which is worse: their good moods or their bad. Still, with luck I'll be able to bundle them all out the doors a bit early today so they can hit the sales.

I've had a request for more cat photos which I will remedy as soon as I can persuade Pushka to sit quietly and elegantly for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home