Sunday, December 25, 2005

All over ...

Now I only have to eat all the leftovers.

After shopping early with P&B yesterday I came home and cooked the chook and made the potato salad and the summer pudding (leaving myself with some berries left over - Yum). As well, I went through the house with the vacuum, the first time it's been done for a while. Then it was down to Elwood for dinner at DG's - the first meal from his new kitchen. Very beautiful it is, too.

Then this morning I got up and ironed the table-cloth and serviettes before setting the table. Mum and Tat arrived around midday; we opened the bubbles and tucked in to a nice spread. The summer pudding was delicious (there's still some left for anyone who wants to help me finish it).



Tat gave me this beautiful little native american pot (Hopi, I think she said) and I gave her the complete Flanders & Swann.


Oh, well, back to work tomorrow. Roll on 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home