Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Berry nice weekend

On Saturday we shopped as normal followed by lunch at the Collingwood children's farm cafe. After lunch B went home and P and I went for a walk along the Yarra path and through the parkland. In the evening I went and had P's delicious vera bolognese followed by pancakes with blueberries and B's yummy blackberry icecream.

Then on Sunday they came to my place for a couple of curries; a pork rogan josh made with commercial paste and veggie one which I just made up. The veggie curry was a bit sour, but was more than passable. Finished with rasberries and yoghurt.

Last night, after the annual 25-year club at work (horrors! it's not even my first year) Tat, P and I went to see the new Harry Potter film at Vic Gardens. It's very long (too long) and quite dark, and I enjoyed it; some amazing visuals. A different hand on the music adds to the darker mood. Plus there were all sorts of people in it including Eric Sykes (who Tat thought was dead). Perhaps three and a half stars out of five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home