Wednesday, June 15, 2005

To P&B's last night for a delicious roast lamb dinner, followed by the most amazing tiramisu cake I've seen for some time. It was scrumptious. The relaxed evening included watching the now almost-unbearably soapy Bill, followed by a stomach-churning piece on Foreign correspondent about the Japanese killing and eating dolphins. As well I got to see B's amazing piles of books for the Premier's literary awards which arrived for him yesterday. Quite a daunting prospect ahead; rather him than me.

This morning I continued my attack on the study - I think I might need a skip to dispose of all the junk. Perhaps I might emulate the great escape and secrete waste paper and other items in my trousers and dispose of them in the park, or on the station. Might make it hard to walk though.

Then to MG's for lunch. It was great catching up with her; afterwards we had a stroll around Reading's where I bought a DVD of Monteverdi's L'Incoronazione di Poppea. I have no self-control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home