Friday, August 13, 2004

Picked up the ticket and the rail-passes yesterday afternoon, which makes the whole travel thing start to become more of a reality than a dream. I've also stopped worrying about silly things and started to think seriously about when I'll be where.

In other words I must draw up a proper itinerary -- it's been a while since I've done a trip like this, as opposed to my last one which was a month in London without much travelling around.

Everything is falling into place and it is shaping up to be a fun trip.

Last night was a welcome night at home watching the last episodes of Absolutely fabulous and Dead Ringers. Tonight it's off to a trivia night after a quick meal at the Moroccan Soup Bar (if we can get in).

I've started a new compost heap after DT removed all the nasty remains of the previous heap. I'm going to try and make sure it works properly and intend using all kitchen scraps (except meat) thus cutting down even further on my out-going garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home