Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Don't mention the horse race

Yesterday morning I went in early to the radio station to play duets with LP. Just as well, as Exploring Music want playing out. Long story short, the Auto playout was working but the file it was playing was silent. The mixdown had been done of an empty track instead of being set to Master. Not sure how that happened, but I fixed all the for for the rest of the week.

This morning I panelled for a couple of voice tests for prospective new trainees - well, I did the first while Catherine C watched, then she did the next one while I watched. She picked it up pretty quickly.

Then it was of to have lunch with Margaret - young Thomas was there being very cute. Lunch was at a local vegetarian place and was very tasty. Spent some time on Geoff H's program in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home