Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dinan - Hello and goodbye

The flight was painless, except for the lack of serious sleep. I made my connection at CDG onto the train for Rennes with time to spare and changed there for Dinan. When I arrived P&B were waiting and whisked me off to the house where PM was waiting as well.

Yesterday we took a trip to visit Mont St Michel which is truly an amazing place, if a little over-endowed with very tacky souvenir and food places. I will post pictures after I get back, but I would recommend a visit to anyone who is visiting the region.

Last night we had a fabulous dinner at a local restaurant; I started with duck breast stuffed with foie gras; followed by salmon tarte and finishing with passionfruit mousse. P&B shared an enormous seafood platter followed by half a lobster each. We were all well fed-up.

Today we packed up and I'm writing this while the boys drop PM at Dinan station. They'll pick me up and we will set off for Rennes where we'll catch a train to Paris.

Having a wonderful time, wish you all were here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home