Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Frogger Frank

Gombert rehearsal last night. ST, who manages the website with contact and rehearsal details and had recently updated it with the latest information, actually managed to forget there was a rehearsal (silly billy) so I had the second tenor line to myself. Normally that's no biggy, but last night, after Monday's efforts for Gloriana, I was producing a rather small, very croaky sound. But I think enough for JOD to hear that I was croaking the correct notes most of the time.

So today I spent the morning not talking to people. This wasn't hard as I am working the evening shift and didn't really need to talk to anyone until I bought my sushi for lunch. My throat still feels a little scratchy, but I'm sure I'll be fine by Friday. And thankfully there is no Gombert on Saturday morning (so I'll be able to shop at the usual time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home