Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cherries and other stuff

B&P came for dinner last night; for dessert I trotted out an old favourite I haven't made for ages: clafoutis. I used the last of the cherries I bought at the Farmer's market last weekend and it was quite tasty.

Off to visit BN today who is back from her travels. I took food for lunch and we sat and ate and talked and looked at photos. She had an amazing time by the look of it, both from the pics taken with her conventional film camera and from the images from her new digital camera -- they are terrific. It was lovely to see her again.

Unfortunately I left my depature from B's a bit late; the bus got caught in the the traffic in Spencer St. It meant I was a little late for German, but, as I was the only person there, I had an hour's conversation auf Deutsch with the teacher before I had to race off to rehearsal at St John's. This next cantata will be a bit hard as SW, BT, BJ and I won't be at next Friday's rehearsal because of the Gloriana concert.

It's been a beautiful day, but I haven't seen much of it. I still like holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home