Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I cheated

I have to confess that the flower photos give a totally misleading view of my garden - it's actually fully of weeds - a mess. The roses make up for it though - the Albertine on the back fence is currently in full flower; I'll get a pic of it up soon.

Unfortunately the apple seems to have dropped any possible fruit, as has the quince. Well, it's still got one which is currently about the size of a grape. We'll see what happens with that but I won't be making any quince jelly this year.

Work continues to be fairly frantic. We only had one Gloriana rehearsal this week so I was able to have a lovely indoor picnic at P&B's last night with corned beef, potato salad, weekend chicken and B's great strawberry ice-cream to finish. Yet another bomb at Sun Hill - it must be the most dangerous nick in the UK.

Hot today (30 max and according to the Bureau site it's still around 29); it's days like this I actually enjoy being at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home