Monday, March 28, 2005

Home again

I have just come back from a wonderful weekend in the country; Newstead to be precise. Unfortunately B was not feeling well so I caught a train/bus combination to Castlemaine where D picked me up.

The weather was glorious, but apart from an extremely delicious dinner at the Farmers' Arms Hotel in Daylesford (the non-trendy side) on Saturday night I did very little to write about. Reading and resting was the order of the day plus the occasional meal. On Saturday evening after dinner we watched most of the first series of Kath and Kim, which we both pissed ourselves at.

On the way home today we dropped in to visit J&T at Vaughan Springs -- they have a lovely house with a great garden which J has done herself using mostly plants native to the district.

I rang when I got home and P said that B is feeling much better. It was a big shame though that they weren't able to come. Then to work for the evening shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home